Why send Warm Cookies?
Here are two baker's dozens worth of good reasons.
Not that you need an excuse.
- Because guys don’t like flowers.
- Your milk is lonely.
- You forgot their birthday. Again. Or remembered it.
- Because it’s Monday. Monday's suck.
- Because you don’t live in Lincoln anymore, but people you love do.
- Life’s too short to not eat Warm Cookies.
- Warm Cookies warm up cold spouses.
- A friend called you crying because __________.
- Global warming calls for Warm Cookies.
- “Of course I remembered our anniversary!” No you didn’t.
- Melty chocolate.
- Because you love grandma, but hate cats.
- You sent your boss the email you wrote to your coworker about your boss.
- Hospital food is not Warm Cookies.
- Clients + Warm Cookies = Increased Commission
- Because Warm Cookie ice cream sandwiches. Period.
- Because ______ (ie: Nurses, Doctors, Secretaries, Bartenders… etc) are AWESOME and deserve thanks!
- You have a new neighbor, but zero baking abilities.
- Kids. Period.
- Because somewhere in the world, someone did something awesome right now and you should celebrate.
- Margaritas are frowned upon at work.
- Your crush hasn’t noticed you, but will notice Warm Cookies.
- Because you’re sick and your mom isn’t there.
- It’s a day that ends in “Y”.
- And the #1 reason to send Warm Cookies: Cookies understand, they don't ask questions!